Pages

Friday, 10 May 2019

Do I Think It's Fair That The Government Only Pays Some Money/Funding For Autistic Students To Have Support In School?

Government Funding For Autistic Students

I don't think it is very fair that the government only pays some money for Autistic students to have support in school. Even though they are humans and they are still part of our lives, they do need more support than us without Autism. Wealthy family's could pay for their Autistic child to have support but it's a different story when you get a poverty-stricken family that needs more funding. That's where the government should come in. The government has enough money stored away to pay for many Autistic students to have support but they tend to spend it on less important things. Personally, I think that the government should pay for Autistic students to have support in school!

No comments:

Post a Comment