Learning
1. I learn best when I am focused and when I am sitting with people who don't distract me.
I learn best in P.E because it's my favourite subject.
2. I have difficulty learning maths and science. I think this is because I'm not very good at doing things with numbers.
3. I would love to learn to be a paramedic, nurse or air force doctor but sadly I'm not very good at maths or science and I'm pretty sure they are the things I need to be one of these things so that's kinda annoying.
By Ella
Kia ora Ella,
ReplyDeleteI think you would make a fine nurse, paramedic or air force doctor. The difficulty you think you have with Maths and Science doesn't stop you from being able to do this. It just means that you will work harder to get the understanding needed for these to realise your dream. Kia kaha!
Thanks, Mrs Devane